Social Media Policy
At Tom’s of Maine
What You Can Expect From Us
We are a small
We will always be up front so you know who you are talking to. Posts that are made by Tom’s of Maine? employees will either be made under the official company profile or identified with "Tom’s" at the end of the post. Posts from Partner Organizations with be identified with "Tom’s Partner".
Honesty and ethical behavior
We love sharing information on our company and products, and truly appreciate when people engage us and other members of the community in conversation. We may highlight the good work that others have
What We Won't Do
- We will not share proprietary, financial, and/or confidential information about ourselves or anybody else.
- We will not engage in any Spam-related activities. We believe your time is valuable, so we believe the information and content we share should add value to the Tom’s of Maine? community.
- We will do our best to refrain from sharing or posting information that is insulting, obscene, profane, or otherwise intentionally harmful or incendiary.
- We will not endorse political candidates or post information for or against particular political parties, ballot initiatives, or other election issues. We will leave that choice to you, and ask you to refrain from posting such material on our site.
- We won’t remove postings simply because they say something negative about our company or products. We understand your feedback – both positive and negative – helps us to improve and grow.
What We Expect From You
Tom’s of Maine? values your input and we would love to hear from you, but we also want to make sure that we are fostering a positive community. Occasionally we may have to remove posts that violate the law or our internal
We always think conversations are more productive when people stand by their words. While this may not be mandatory on all platforms, we’d ask that you make all postings under your true identity. Likewise, we ask you to disclose in or at the end of your post if you have any "material connection" with
Please note that all consumer comments and testimonials about our products and their performance that are posted on this page are subject to various legal requirements including those imposed by the Federal Trade Commission rules and these Tom’s of Maine? reserves the right to remove any product performance testimonials posted on www.fjhjsw.com.cn or its respective social media pages that do not comply with FTC requirements.
If you do post on our walls please note: Consumer comments or product testimonials (i) must be based on your honest beliefs, opinions or experiences and knowledge or actual use of the product discussed;(ii) must reflect experiences that are typical of what consumers generally experience; (iii) must not be unfair or deceptive and (iv) should not include any unsupported claims about Tom’s of Maine? products.
Keep it civil
Language that is intentionally harassing, obscene, threatening, or defamatory does not contribute to positive conversations, and we won’t tolerate it on our platforms. We reserve the right to remove community members who are engaging with other members in this fashion.
Keep it on topic
We want to encourage meaningful dialogue, and postings that are considerably off topic from the original post may be removed. This could include off-topic, out-of-context, or cross-posted comments.
Spam related content will also be removed. Our definition of Spam may evolve, but can include postings which direct users to unrelated
We also ask you to recognize that opinions expressed by third parties on Tom's of Maine sites may not be endorsed by Tom’s of Maine?. The responsibility for